Why do you go away? So that you can come back. So that you can see the place you came from with new eyes and extra colours. And the people there see you differently, too. Coming back to where you started is not the same as never leaving.                 /T. Pratchett, A Hat Full of Sky, p. 349/

Friday 20 December 2013

Precision Packing

I am sure you've all had those moments when stuff just wouldn't fit. Tonight I was on the verge of looking up that awesome packing video on youtube (but didn't, until after). But years of scouting (and for those of you who know me, years packing too much) have brought me to the new level: now I sometimes shave down what I'll bring.

I am still wondering if not taking running shoes was a right idea, but only time will tell, I guess. I did bring the rest. BRING IT ON, WIZZAIR!
Before:
After:

And just to be clear: things on the right on the after picture are going in my pockets. And the disc could've potentially fitted in as well.

And that's it. If you haven't, you really should check out "Packing Like a Pro" on youtube.

No comments:

Post a Comment